Thursday, December 6, 2012

The First day after the 2 years

WA~~~~ very very very long time no coming here ady lo~~... It is almost 2 years liao~

Haha.. my gf nice leh.. ^^ we went to PSDC night..

Time pass that fast, I almost forgot my password to log in for updating my blog. I left from SMK THO and entered PSDC to start my journey. ^^ 

Homework not that good, but also not that bad..

Talking about today, I promised her which before 5pm have to bring her for playing. But I forgot. I thought she is no tuition today, so ii Continue at my school to study. HAHA...

Time passed, story is also passed. The main point is, just now we were playing THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD 4, it made me so unhappy, so PEKCEK, frustrated. why leh?? for what leh?? It is so wasting my energy to do all of these stupid stuff to make my healthy body become unhealthy already. 

FORGET, FORGET...


Smile and continue my journey and LOVE.. ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment